The Andhra pragathi grameena bank has got a total of 530 branches that are spread across different parts of India. The wide network is spread across the 5 districts such as Kadapa, Nellore, Kurnool, Prakasam, and Anantapur. To know about the balance, it is never a compulsion that you will have to visit the bank. You can still learn about the details of your account without visiting the bank. The process is absolutely simple and you can address it very easily without causing any inconvenience.
How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry? – Via SMS
If you want to find out a way through which you will be able to learn about your balance status at the Andhra pragathi grameena bank, all you need is to make sure that you have your mobile number registered with the bank.
There are simply two ways through which you can try reaching the bank as well as learn the bank balance of your account. This is how you do:-
A missed call to the Andhra pragathi grameen bank
- The Andhra bank balance enquiry number is 0922301300. Simply, pick up the registered number to your bank account and give a missed call to this number.
- Once your call gets connected, it would be disconnected automatically. This is how you can reach the bank.
SMS to Andhra pragathi Grameen bank
- You may also choose to text the bank and will receive an SMS to your registered phone number with the details of your bank balance.
- Simply write the keywords, BAL<Account number> and send the SMS to the number.
- Once your message is sent successfully, you will receive a message in return that will dictate your bank balance.
The steps aren’t complicated anyway, so you must surely try them out and get to know about your balance.
Note: This is not official website. So please don’t share your personal information in the below comment box.