Assam Gramin Vikash bank is a Gramin bank that is located in Guwahati, India. The bank has got a total of 407 branches and it has consequently succeeded in delivering the best kinds of services to its customers.
Visiting a bank to update your pass book often appears to be a tough job. This is because you have a lot of tasks to do in your regular life. Apart from that, you are also required to spend time with your friends or families. So why would you spend your holiday unnecessarily just because you need to visit the bank.
How to Check Assam Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry? Via Missed Call
Therefore, if you do not want to visit the bank but still want to get the information about your balance in the account, you need to get your mobile phone number registered to your account. Once you have your phone number linked to your bank account, you can easily get the status of assam gramin vikash bank balance enquiry on your phone itself.
Through missed call
- Just as you have your phone number registered, choose to give a missed call from your phone to the bank.
- The phone number of Assam Gramin Vikash bank is 9555244442.
- Simply, give a missed call to this number and the bank will revert you with the corresponding account balance of your account.
Send an SMS
- If you do not want to call or visit the bank to know about your account status, you can easily fetch the status of your balance by texting BAL<Account number> to 9555244442.
- This is how you make it and you will be able to learn your balance in the bank account.
Things are absolutely simple and you can either give a missed call to the bank or send an SMS to fetch the balance enquiry details of your account.
Note: This is not official website. Please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment box. For better help contact customer support department.