If you want to check Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry via SMS alert, then you can get missed call phone number for bob balance check. Bank of Baroda is one of the biggest nationalised banks, which is run and oversaw by the Government. The wings of Bank of Baroda are spread crosswise over India similarly and it is a standout amongst the most vital banks in the banking segment.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
On the off chance that you hold a bank account of any sort in Bank of Baroda and are pondering. how to determine the present account balance and details, by utilising basic easy steps, you should read the following points:
Methods for BOB Balance Check
There are 3 types of methods listed below that would be help to check account balance.
BOB Missed Call Alert
- Bank of Baroda clients can avail account balance details by only a missed call from the enrolled number.
- The enrolled number of the client must be utilised for this service.
- The updated Bank of Baroda missed call Numbers 2017.
- 8468001111 OR 84680 01122.
The missed call is to be given at ‘8468001111 OR 84680 01122’ and you will get a SMS update in a matter of few moments implying account balance details. This number is relevant for Bank of Baroda clients, all through India. One can utilize this feature maximum of five times in a day.
Bank of Baroda SMS Alert
- You can type ‘BAL’ trailed by a ‘space’ and last 4 digits of the account number to get an update about you’re a/c balance.
- There are different codes like ‘MINI’ trailed by space and last 4 digits of a/c number, which can be utilized for determining mini statement of the account in a split second.
Check BOB Balance Through Net Banking
- In the event that your account is connected to the net banking services of Bank of Baroda, you can simply sign on to the official site of Bank of Baroda to avail the balance details.
- Simply sign on to bobibanking.com and enter details like “client id”, “secret key”, ‘MPIN’, and so on.
- To instantly know your present account details. This service can likewise be accessed from the mobile utilising the Bank of Baroda application.