Visiting a bank in today’s life has been a hectic job. We can hardly make time from our busy schedule to move out and stand in that long queue of the bank for hours. However, when things become totally out if our hand, we are compelled to do so.
Catholic Syrian bank is a private bank that has been located in India with its headquarters in Kerala. It was established back in the year1920 and has got around 420 branches and 240 ATMs located across different places of the country.
How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance Enquiry? – Via SMS
To a lot of people who are busy in the hustle bustle of their regular lives, how can they get their bank jobs done on time? Well, that’s a question from many people out there! All throughout your life, when you have been only earning money for your kids or family, you need to save something or at least a good amount of your balance that would ultimately serve you in times of emergency, so this is how you can check your balance from your home itself without having to move out.
When you are up to check your account balance from your mobile number, make sure that the number is registered to your respective bank account.
Through missed call
- The missed call number of Catholic Syrian bank balance enquiry is 9895923000.
- You will have to ring on this number and after two rings, the call will be automatically disconnected.
- However, you will be sent your bank balance with other account details to the number via an SMS.
- Send a message from your registered mobile number to 9895923000, with the keywords, BAL<Account number>.
- Just as you send the message, you will be texted back with your balance through an SMS to your respective number.
Note: This is not official website. Please don not share your personal information in the below provided comment box. For better help feel free to connect with customer support department.