Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry : Central Bank of India is one of the oldest commercial banks of India. With being the oldest it is also one of the largest commercial banks. The Central Bank of India is owned by government and was founded in 1911. This government owned bank has is a Mumbai based bank. It is one of the most trusted banks amongst the people over the country. The schemes and policies it offers are usually the attracting force for many people. But a good bank also needs to be easily connectible and contactable. A person who gets an account in a bank tends to have various questions about his/her bank details. So here we will make you aware of some ways you can contact Central Bank of India for the balance enquiry of your account.
- 1 Check Online Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Methods to Check CBI Balance by Missed Call
- 1.2 Balance Check Online Through Net Banking
Check Online Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
The government based bank gives you various ways to inquire about the balance of your account:
- An account holder, when needed can contact the bank by simply logging in the official site of the bank. The site gives you every detail that you wish to inquire about your balance.
- When not online you can give a missed call or SMS to the number given by your bank. But for getting in touch with your bank through missed call or SMS your number needs to be registered. Only the registered number can help you get the information about the balance of your account.
(NOTE: If you do not have a registered mobile number, you will have to visit the home branch of your bank and fill an application form that will register your number in a span of few days. The registration would let you an easy excess to your bank account details.)
- These two were the easier ways, but you can always walk in your bank and talk to the concerned person about everything and anything related to your bank account.
Methods to Check CBI Balance by Missed Call
Online Balance Enquiry :
Missed call on 09555244442 from registered mobile number.
Account Mini Statement :
Give Missed call on 09555144441 to check mini statement
Through SMS :
Type: “BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN>” and send to 09967533228
Balance Check Online Through Net Banking
Visit the official website of Central bank of India.
Login with desired username and password.
Click >> Enquiry >> Account Balance
You can see your account statement.
You can check central bank of India account balance through registered mobile number.