Chaitanya Godavari grameena bank is situated in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. Visiting a bank is a boring thing to do; however, there are times when you are compelled to visit the bank. In that case, you are forced to visit the bank.
Chaitanya Godavari grameena bank in the Guntur district has always been known to serve in the most satisfactory way to its customers. It has always tried its best to bring out the best services to its customers.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Balance Check
In order to know your balance status, is that the only option through which you will have to visit the bank just for you need to enquiry about your chaitanya godavari grameena balance check. So how would you know about your balance at the account? Things are not at all tough and in order to ensure that you can know your balance from the comfort of your home, you can know it even from your own place itself.
- The toll free number of Chaitanya Godavari grameena bank is 1800 425 1515.
- In order to enquiry about your bank account balance, you just need to give a missed call to this number and you will be sent back with a message.
- Once you are disconnected with the call, the message will show up with all the details of your account.
- It will mention how much you are left with in your bank account.
- Isn’t the process absolutely easy? If you have still not tried the process, do it immediately so that you do not require visiting the bank or the ATM just because you have to know about your balance.
- Besides, you can send an SMS to the assigned number of the bank from your registered phone number by typing BAL<Account number>.
- Official website: www.cggb.in.
CGGB Mobile Banking
User can check their account balance on their “Android” or “iOS” smartphone from anywhere.
Note: This is not official website. So please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment box. If you have any query you can connect with their customer support department via toll free number for better help.