If you are currently bank holder in ICICI, want to check ICICI balance enquiry via toll free number then you can get here. ICICI balance check facility is only available for its users who already registered their mobile number with bank.
ICICI Bank is one of the exceptionally prosperous private segment banks in India. Extensive variety of products on offer and quality services is the extraordinary proposition of the bank.
How to Check ICICI Balance Enquiry Through SMS Alert
On the off chance that you are related with this private sector giant, you might want to make note of a couple of straightforward tips, through which you can know your bank account balance in minutes. These are:
Check Balance Through SMS Alert
- ICICI Bank highlights SMS banking, which enables clients to determine bank account details with the assistance of a SMS.
- Enlisted clients of ICICI Bank, who are not users of smartphones and internet, can utilise this service to get the balances.
- Enrolling your number to the ICICI Bank is an unquestionable requirement to exploit this service.
- You can type in ‘IBAL‘ and send it to ‘9222208888‘ to avail balance details at one go.
Give Missed Call for ICICI Balance Check
- From you registered mobile number, simply give 2-3 rings at the number “02230256767” and disengage it.
- A message with account details and balance will be sent to your mobile inbox.
ICICI Balance Enquiry Via Online Banking
Online banking is a standout amongst the most widely recognised services offered and acknowledged by most clients in Indian banking sector. People are provided with a ‘client id‘ and ‘secret key‘, which enables them to execute transfers on the web. This ‘client id‘ and ‘secret word‘ is legitimate just on the secured site of the bank.
On the off chance that you are an online user who is addicted, you would love these services, as you would not need to squander a single moment, before executing a specific transfer, as the bank account balance is accessible in minutes. You can likewise utilise the ‘iMobile application’ of the ICICI Bank to determine bank account balance in a split second.