If you want to check your kerala gramin bank balance check via phone number. You can get here information about it. To get mini statement of your avail account balance you can simply send an sms to bank contact number. In order to make sure that your money remains safe, you can keep your money secure in your bank account. However, visiting a bank often brings a lot of hustle and when you are so busy with your regular life; you do not require visiting the bank every time. In that case, you can get to know about your balance in the account right from the comfort of your home; all you need is to give a missed call to the corresponding toll free number of the bank.
How to Check Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Via Phone Number
Kerala Gramin Bank keeps your money absolutely safe and you do not need to worry about your money getting trapped by any means.
To make sure that you are able to know about your balance in the account, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- All you need is to give a missed call to the toll free number of the Kerala Gramin bank.
- The number of Kerala Gramin Bank is 9015800400.
- Once you give a missed call to this number, the call will be disconnected in some time, most probably only after two rings.
- Now, you are done, wait for a little and you will be texted back with your balance.
- You have another option left as well. You can also check your balance in the account by texting BAL<Account number> to the toll free number of the bank. You shall be reverted with your balance in the bank.
These processes are absolutely simple and you will be able to know about your balance at ease without any trouble. Besides, you need to take care that the number from which you are calling or texting is registered to your respective bank account, then only you will be able to avail the facility.
Note: This is not official website. Please do not share personal information like account number, debit card number or any other details in the below provided comment box. But if you have any query you can contact customer support department for better help.