Check Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry through missed call service. They also provides Internet, Mobile banking facility to get account balance sms alert. Did anyone transfer you some amount? If so, how would you know about it? Well, you can have an SMS from the bank in that case on your registered number.
Yeah, this is certainly an amazing idea through which you can have the details of your bank account. However, when you have already got your number registered at the bank, why don’t you avail the other benefits? The banking system has been improving over the years and consequently, the bank has been doing well with the KYC provisions.
- 1 How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry? – Proedure
How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry? – Proedure
Running a business needs a lot of schemes, strategies, and efforts and the same thing goes for the banking industry as well. These things used to be in provision so long only with the urban banks and with more number of branches opening at different locations; the whole system is being made more flexible. Now, you do not require going to the bank just because you need to enquire about your balance rather you can easily get your works are done from your home itself. You may now think that the process would cost you a lot but it is never so!
Steps to Enquire Purvanchal Bank Balance Check
Actually, all these systems are being introduced with the sole concept of providing a greater deal of user experience. To know about your balance status, here are the steps that you need to follow:-
Missed call alert to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry
- This process won’t cost you even a single penny.
- Simply give a call at the toll free number of the bank from your registered account number and once you are done.
- You will easily be receiving a message that would show the balance status of your bank account.
SMS Alert for Purvanchal Bank Account Balance
- Send a text message with BAL<account number> to the bank and you will be able to receive your balance status.
Purvanchal Bank Mobile Banking Registration
You can also check account balance via missed call alert facility for balance enquiry. Before you can use mobile banking you need to register your bank account with mobile banking. Follow the below steps.
- Visit this website link:-> http://purvanchalbank.com/ServiceRequestApplication.aspx.
- Fill the following details in the Application form.
- Don’t forget to check mark on “Mobile Banking”, “Missed call alert” and “SMS alert”.
- After enter complete details click to submit button.
- You will receive SMS / Email shortly for registration.
- Now you can use Mobile banking in Purvanchal bank.
Check via Internet Banking
Purvanchal Bank also provides facility to its user to access Internet banking to access their services easily. User can check their latest account balance with mini statement online.
For more information about Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry you can contact them on their customer care number for better help.