SBI Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call Alert Service. SBI (State Bank of India) provides quick missed call alert service for balance enquiry, mini statement, loan enquiry, block ATM card or any other. To activate SBI missed call service, you must have register your mobile number with State Bank of India.
To check your SBI account balance on your Smartphone you can basically try SBI Anywhere and SBI Freedom mobile banking Application, likewise you can see your account details by Net banking. Be that as it may, assume you need to check your account balance urgently and you don’t have Internet access then what? How you can check your account balance without Internet?
How to Check SBI Balance Enquiry Through Phone Number? – Procedure
Follow the below steps to check account balance through online internet banking:
- Visit the official website of personal banking at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Login with your “Username” and “Password”.
- Now Click on the “Click here for Balance” link to see account balance.
Register Mobile Number to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
For missed call service you needn’t bother with Internet or Application. You simply need to send an SMS from your Registered Mobile number and you are done.
So how might you do that, see:
- Open your message box.
- Type “REG (SPACE) ACCOUNT NUMBER” AND SEND TO “09223488888” e.g. REG 79299393933.
- After sending SMS you will get registration successful message delivered at your mobile number.
So now you can check your account balance and see last 5 transaction details by giving missed call to the below mentioned numbers.
How to Get SBI Account Balance via Missed Call
- Check your SBI account net balance give missed call to underneath number, and you will get SMS of your accessible balance.
- TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE GIVE MISS CALL TO 09223766666
How to Check Mini Statement in SBI?
- To see your last 5 transactions, simply miss call on 09223766666 and you will get SMS of your mini statement.
Quick Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: Mobile Banking & SMS Banking
- Obviously, you can check and view your SBI account balance and statement of last 5 transactions with a simply missed call.
- SBI missed call banking enables you to view your account details with only a missed call via your cell phone.
- Here I will disclose to you how you can enable Missed call banking for your account, so how about we see:
Miss Call Balance Enquiry
Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
SBI Mini Statement
Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
Block SBI ATM Card
Send a SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676
(XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).
Car/Home Loan Enquiry
SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
List of Services
SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888
Important Note: Before check your account balance make sure your mobile number mist have available in the State bank of India database. Without registering number you cannot check SBI balance enquiry.