Knowing your United Bank of India account balance was one of the tiring procedures of ubi banking as you needed to visit your bank office to know the account balance information. However, in present century with quick digitisation of banking processes knowing your bank balance is very simple.
In the event that you have a bank account with United Bank of India and need to check your account balance then this article is for you. Here we will talk about the diverse modern approaches by utilising which you can know the account balance quickly.
Get Missed Call Alert For UBI Balance Check
To check United Bank of India balance, just give a missed call from your registered mobile number to below number:
- United Bank of India (UBI) Balance Enquiry Through Miss Call – 09015431345
- Missed call banking is presently popular in India. The procedure is extremely basic and gives instant results. You have to call 09015431345 from your enlisted mobile number.
- After couple of rings the call consequently gets disengaged and you will get the account balance data in your mobile inside minutes.
Check United Bank of India Balance Via SMS
- The SMS content format will be “BAL <MPIN>”.
- You will get an answer SMS from bank that contains your most recent account balance data.
- To get mini statement, sort “MINI <MPIN>” and send it to 9223173933.
UBI Bank Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking Service
On the off chance that you have enlisted for mobile banking benefit and have mPin then you can utilize this administration. You need to send SMS from your enlisted mobile number to 9223173933 to get the most recent account balance data.
Customer Care Toll Free Number
Using SMS keeping money for e-saving money clients You can simply contact customer care over getting any information related with your account. Dial “1800-345-0345‘ from your phone to connect with United Bank Of India customer care official. The official will enable you to know the current balance of your account.
SMS Banking Services of UBI Bank
On the off chance that you are an e-banking user of United Bank of India then you can pick SMS banking services by putting on the web application through your e-banking account for it. In the event that you as of now have SMS banking facility enacted then send the text SMS in the configuration “ubal” <13 digit Account number> <Password>” to 56161 to get the account balance data by SMS.
Here the password is your SMS banking password that you have set utilising your e- banking account. In the wake of sending this instant message to 56161 you will get SMS from bank with your most recent account balance info.
If your mobile number is not registered with bank to check United Bank of India (UBI) Balance Enquiry then you cannot check your account balance.